- Home Unknown Type
- PS4 HDMI Port Repair
Bad PS4 HDMI Port Symptoms:
- If your PS4 turns on and the white light comes on but there is no picture on the TV...also known as the White Light of Death
- Bent or broken pins inside the HDMI port
- The TV might say "no signal" or something similar with the console hooked up via the HDMI cable
- A crooked port or one that looks like it's been pushed in further than it should be
The ports on these consoles can be extremely difficult to repair unless you have expert level soldering and electronics repair skills. They are soldered onto the motherboard with 4 anchor points. They also have 19 very small pins that also have to be soldered onto solder pads on the motherboard.
We offer an HDMI port fix that is reliable. We have the experience to repair your PS4 correctly and quickly the first time.
All console repairs are subject to a $29.99 diagnostic fee payable upon dropoff.
As a valued customer of ICE, we perform these additional services on your console as part of the HDMI Port Repair at no additional cost ($79.99 Value).
- System Cleaning (Blow all dust from interior of console and fans).
- Apply the BEST performing thermal paste to your consoles processor so that it keeps your system running at optimal temperatures during gaming.
Services We Offer
Please Select Repair
- Computer / Laptop Repair
- Onsite Computer Repair
- MacBook Repair
- iPhone Repair
- iPad Repair
- Apple Watch Repair
- Samsung Repair
- Xbox One Repair
- PS4 Repair
- Kids Video Game Birthday Parties
- Lifetime Warranty / Repair Disclaimer
- Store Hours
- ICE Facebook Page
Video Game Birthday Party Venue
Hassle Free repairs if our parts fail!
Voted Top Repair Shop
Awesome Customer Reviews!